23.10.09

i know you could just find these pictures on stockholmstreetstyle, but i loved these, so i put them up :)

me in 60 years. still wearing high heels. hopefully less wrinkled and more hair, but that's probably wishful thinking....
i love the color palate of this outfit that anna dello russo is wearing!


anne and amelia helped me buy bus tickets to the airport for my trip on tuesday, SO HELPFUL! other than that, my day has been fairly uneventful... but nice nonetheless. just mentally preparing myself to be alone in italy for 6 days. SO EXCITED!

2 comments:

  1. We can be like that together in 60 yrs - Glamour's fashion director; I admire very much!

    ReplyDelete

archive

я люблю…

  • tea cups
  • cat masks
  • steven meisel
  • gisele scanlon
  • patterned/embellished/wonderful tights
  • laura mercier

slither over hither...