27.9.09

marKETS




I went to Portobello Market yesterday by myself to sort of browse... I was unprepared. It was absolutely packed and I was overwhelmed! The location is awesome and I'm really regretting not bringing my camera with me, but I did pick up a few (not any antiques... the amount of antique jewelry around really turned me off so after about two hours I couldn't decipher whether or not I hated something or loved it. it was terrible.) items... mainly just dorky things:
pashmina for 5 sterling
cat mug for 4 sterling!



Then today Amelia brought me to the fashion market. It was amazing, I took a few pictures... and I'm currently saving up to buy a certain piece that is to remain anonymous until I'm able to get it... :)


these are the things i DID end up buying today...

SECRET.


No comments:

Post a Comment

archive

я люблю…

  • tea cups
  • cat masks
  • steven meisel
  • gisele scanlon
  • patterned/embellished/wonderful tights
  • laura mercier

slither over hither...